Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Support.

I have had so much support through this whole ordeal. More than anyone could ever imagine. I have had friends from elementary school come help with support. Neighbors, family, friends of friends. It is almost overwhelming and yet so necessary to my recovery.

The amount of people who truly care about my little life is amazing. I have had countless nights where I can't sleep or move for that matter and all I can do is pray that I will make it through. Those prayers that everyone has sent, have helped. I can feel my strength coming back finally now a week after Chemo and even though I start it all again tomorrow, I know I will be OK.

The point of this post is to tell each and every one of you how much I need you. Just getting a few random comments on my blog or Facebook and the many text messages I have received are such a blessing. I am trying so hard to keep track of all the thank yous I owe and given time, I will thank you!

I truly appreciate every single person who has even thought about me in the last 2 months. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Now let's kick this cancer's ass!

2 comments: