Sunday, June 17, 2012

Chemo again!

This week was so much easier than last week! I feel 1 million times better than I did last Saturday around this this time. I am still exhausted but I haven't gotten sick at all!! It truly feels like a miracle.

I can't really relax either. I am so bored but too tired to do anything. I went for a mini walk to the neighbors today and that felt great. Plus I am not nearly as anxious as I was a week ago.


Makes me feel like I can do this :) I have had 2 treatments, 4 more to go! Thursday will be my halfway mark and I can't wait to celebrate!!


I think I have said before but the staff I have are amazing! They make me so comfortable and answer any silly questions I have. Plus they are all (I mean every single one) caring and love what they do. They help save lives everyday and certainly don't take it for granted! So happy I made the choice to come home for treatments :)

Til next week...

1 comment: