Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Success!

Surgery went really well. My stomach hurts pretty bad though :(  My shoulders are killing me too. I am hoping that in the next day I can get up and walk around without all this pain. They cut me open in 6 little spots on my abdomen. Which I suppose is better than one long scar across me!

I loved the staff! Everyone was super nice. They were very attentive even though I was a little bitchy at times. I felt like such a baby! I am on a lot of pain meds too. So I haven't really been able to call or text anyone back. I was playing scramble (online boggle) with a friend and fell asleep half way through! I guess it's good that I can be comfortable enough right now to fall asleep anywhere...

They said they won't know for sure for a couple weeks, but it looks like the cancer has not spread! YAY!

let's just take a moment to celebrate that!!!!

I will try my hardest to text back everyone this week! The amount of support I have received so far has been unbelievable. I can't tell you how much I love it when I wake up and I have text after text of support.

As of right now I have a chemo and radiation appt. tomorrow. I am thinking I need to cancel both because I can barely move! The chemo is just to explain how it will work and what I will be doing, the radiation is to get me all measured correctly and set up the final details about me starting. We will see how that goes!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy you have this blog and are updating! Glad your surgery went well. YAY for the cancer not spreading. Love you babe. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad it went well! You are so tough!! I know you will make it through this! Love you lots =)

    ReplyDelete